Who We Are
LONS MEMORIALS was originally the Belleville facility of Lons Stone Works, which was established in Winnipeg in 1908. When the Winnipeg operations ceased some sixty years later the Belleville branch continued to be run by its original employees as an independent entity.
LONS is owned and staffed by folks who have made making monuments their career.
We also have excellent representatives serving more distant areas. They do not call on anyone unless invited to do so. To take advantage of their services please contact one directly or simply call Lons or visit our Showroom located in Belleville.